Patti’s Last Resort is a new Resort for Women to come together with other women to sew, scrapbook, make jewelry or a creative craft. It was built in 2014. Our goal is to make your stay fun and relaxing while providing a clean, comfortable environment.
· Sleeps 12 - in 3 bedrooms with 4 twin beds in each room and a Bath in each room. One bathroom is ADA compliant with a shower; one has a shower only; and one has a shower/tub combo. Each room has ceiling fans. All linens are provided. A Hair dryer is provided in each room as well as soap and shampoo.
· Kitchen is fully equipped with Refrigerator, Stove, Microwave, Dishwasher and an Under Cabinet Ice maker. Cookware and utensils are provided for cooking your own meals. Coffee and tea are provided. There are several fast food and sit down restaurants as well as grocery stores in the area, or stay inside and have pizza delivered!
· Large open area with 12 tables and 12 rolling chairs. Plenty of outlets for each guest with good lighting and ceiling fans.Design walls, Pressing and Cutting stations.
· On site Quilt shop for your shopping convenience. We sell Babylock sewing and embroidery machines as well as fabric, notions, patterns and gifts. Retreaters’s get a 20% discount on merchandise (excludes sewing machines and sale items) in our store during your stay. We have an Accucut die cutting machine that is available for your use in store during business hours only.
· Free wireless Internet access. Designated Smoking areas outside. No pets. No children under 18. Located near historic Granbury Square; Granbury Opera House; Revolver Brewing Company and Lake Granbury recreational areas.
Spacious patio overlooking wooded area with walking trails. Within walking distance of the donut shop, convenience store and the Acton Nature Center. Concrete driveway and covered unloading area with plenty of paved parking space
By reserving your resort stay, you agree to take full responsibility for all your guests and that all guests agree to abide by Patti’s Last Resort policies, rules and conditions. Patti's Last Resort is not responsible for accidents.
All rates are subject to change without notice. If you have already booked a retreat, your rate will not be changed for that stay.